10+ Top-Selling Items of 2020 on Instinctively en Vogue
I took a look back at my analytics and rounded up so top-selling items of 2020! These products include fashion, beauty, home decor, gifts… At the end, I’ll let you know about 2 of the top-selling Amazon dresses last year!
I appreciate that you all seem to love the range of content I post! The top-sellers really reflect that, so thank you!
- The One Where They Go to Disney Tee We were lucky enough to take our first trip to Disney as a family at the end of February 2020. It’s no secret that I am obsessed with the show Friends, and I had to grab this tee to wear on the flight over! It definitely got lots of thumbs up, and many of you loved it too!
2. Essie Gel Couture Nail Polish in Sheer Fantasy I wrote a review about this polish almost exactly 3 years ago, and it remains one of my most popular blog posts of all time! (And it’s one of my my most circulated pins on Pinterest!) Be sure to read my full blog post on Essie Gel Couture, as it is a two-step polish!
3. Thankful tee This tee is perfect for fall, but you can wear it any time of the year! I got it in a rust color, but go for white if you want to wear it in any season.
4. Disney Black Print Leopard Tee This tee is on my wishlist and is in one of the outfits I created on What to Wear to Disney World! Even though I haven’t bought it yet, it’s a classic, and I may order one to wear any day of the year!
5. Fall Tier Tray Bundle (Sold out– similar here and here) All I did was purchase this tiered tray from Amazon and order the fall decor bundle from Etsy. So EASY. I just arranged the mini decor items on the tray once they arrived!! I switch my tray out for the seasons!
6. Floor Shelf Coffee Table Ottoman This is the best purchase I have made for my living room! I love that it doubles as extra seating (not that we have anyone over anymore. Thanks Covid!) FYI- It goes in and out of stock, so I’ve linked a similar option here.
7. Buddy the Elf Christmas Sweatshirt The cutest ugly Christmas sweater I ever did see!! It comes in tons of colors. (I mean, naturally!)
8. Bead Name Bracelets I included these in my gift guide for parents and grandparents, and you guys loved the idea!
9. Pearl Shell Hair Clip Aside from headbands, this is my most-worn hair accessory! Easy and chic!
10. Ruggable Kitchen (or Hallway) Runner My favorite thing about this runner is that you can wash it. In your own washing machine! You simply detach it from the rug pad that comes with it, and toss it in the wash. This feature is a must-have for kitchens and high-traffic areas that get trampled by pets and kids! I also have a matching runner on the other side of the island, a Ruggable area rug in my mudroom bathroom, as well as in the basement in the girls’ virtual learning classroom! They are fairly affordable and available in countless colors and patterns. I may even switch my kitchen runner out soon!
And last, but not least, I have to reshare a few dresses from this very popular fashion post. MANY of them were at the top-sellers as well, but I didn’t want to share only dresses in this roundup. Linking the top two spring dresses below, but be sure to check out the full post for more!
All your tees are cute! I love your coffee table!