This winter, we are heading out on our first trip to Disney World! Our 6 year old girls are suuuper excited (We have the ultimate Disney princess itinerary!). I cannot wait to see the amazement on their beautiful little faces!
But I am also extremely excited because I see this Disney trip as the ultimate opportunity to get fashionable! Bring on all the cute, yet comfy (#stayCHIComfy) Disney-inspired outfits that are perfect for moms of littles!
I’ve curated outfits that contain interchangeable pieces! I like my wardrobe to be defined, yet flexible while on vacation, because you never know what can happen! Feel free to mix and match components from these looks, and see the bottom of the blog post for more Disney World wardrobe essentials!
Leopard and Pink and the Perfect Backpack
I love leopard print, and I love blush pink. Of course I had to find a way to make them Disney-ish! And you will need this backpack, and only this backpack, the entire time you’re in Disney! It has so many pockets, it’s light, and fits a ton of necessities. Plus, it’s machine washable!!
Here’s the full look:
- LEOPARD CARDIGAN – You always have to have a neutral cardigan on hand for any vacation, whether it’s chilly outside or chilly inside because of air conditioning!
- LEOPARD MINNIE MOUSE TEE – How cute is this for any day?! It comes in more colors and is super affordable!
- A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES ALEX AND ANI BANGLE – Pile on the bangles! Alex and Ani has tons of Disney options!
- ULTRA SKINNY METALLIC STRIPE JEANS – These are super high-waisted, which is my go-to style, and they are made in a way that uses 20% less water than other methods!
- BERMUDA SHORTS (NOT PICTURED) – I’ve included a functional, not-too-short pair of shorts that won’t wrinkle. They would look great with any of these outfits!
- MZ WALLACE TOP HANDLE BACKPACK – I have 2 of these backpacks…and counting. I cannot recommend them enough. You need one. That’s my PSA.
- ROSE GOLD MINNIE MOUSE EARS – I am loving all the non-traditional Disney color options on ears these days!
- ROSE GOLD AND SILVER MINNIE MOUSE STUD EARRINGS – Complete your Disney outfit with stud earrings, rather than hoops or danglers for extra comfort and ease!
Chance of Showers
When I was a teenager, I spent some majorly soggy days at Disney (and I wasn’t prepared.) In addition to the sneakers, I plan on bringing a pair of rain boots, like these! They are blush pink and will match all my looks.
Here is what else I’m packing:
- THE ONE WHERE THEY GO TO DISNEY TEE – Due to my slight Friends obsession, I had to include this adorable tee from Etsy!
- LULULEMON HERE TO MOVE JACKET – Since we are heading to Florida during the winter, it can sometimes get chilly. I love this waterproof jacket because it has pockets that zip, it’s a nice length for leggings, and it has a hood! You never know when it might rain or you might get soaked on a water ride!
- SCULPTEK™ SKINNY JEANS – For Disney, I’m forgoing my other jeans for these athletic-inspired skinny jeans. They are stretchy, hold you in, and made for moms on the move!
- CUTE NIKE RUNNING SHOES – This style of Nike is my fave! These sneaks come in a few different colors.
- HUNTER RAIN BOOTS (NOT PICTURED)- I love the pink color of these, but they do come in other colors. Plus, the ankle length drew me in because they aren’t bulky at all! Good for all the walking!
- ALEX AND ANI MICKEY MOUSE WRAP BRACELET – If you’ve followed me for a bit, you’ll know I’m really into Alex and Ani! They have bangles for pretty much any occasion, hobby, etc.
- MICKEY AND MINNIE SILVER PLATED STUD EARRINGS – I think these cute little earrings are the perfect finishing touch!
And you know a trip to the pool is inevitable if the weather allows. My girls already have their little hearts set on it! I hope we even have time for it! If we do, here is what I will be wearing:
- LEOPARD ONE PIECE SWIMSUIT – I love the pink and red for Disney World, and this suit is from Athleta, so I know it’s super functional!
- V-NECK TUNIC COVER-UP – I settled on this pool cover-up because I don’t need to wear shorts or anything else with it. Just throw it over your suit and grab a Starbucks!
- WATERPROOF BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS ($44) – Huge fan of Birkenstock here! They are adjustable and comfy! Plus, I may also need waterproof sandals for a Disney excursion other than the swimming pool.
- MINNIE BOW HAT – This cute baseball cap comes in other colors, and the Minnie Mouse bow is so chic and cute! I will need this hat throughout the vacation to shield my eyes from the sun, but it’s great for an afternoon at the pool. (Also- pack your favorite sunglasses!)
- ALEX AND ANI MINNIE MOUSE BANGLE – How cute is the subtlety of this bangle?! It’s festive without being crazy. I want to wear it all the time!
Shop the Above + More (Jammies, Awesome Basic Tees, Accessories…)
Hopefully, now you know what to pack for Disney World! Have you been? I would love to hear any tips!!