Fashion Items I Love So Much That I Bought Them in Multiple Colors
You guys need to know about the all-time great fashion items too, right?! I loved the fit, comfort, and style of the following pieces so much that I bought them in multiple colors, and counting! I need more of all of them!
AE Soft & Sexy V-Neck T Shirt
Here’s why I am crazy about this particular tee:
- It has a v-neck. Why do I prefer v-necks? I find them to be more flattering (on me) than crew or boat neck tops. The V creates are more streamlined silhouette and prevents me from looking topheavy.
- It is buttery soft and smooth.
- It’s ultra-comfortable.
- The back is slightly longer, so I can wear it with leggings!
- It comes in many cute prints!
Fit tip: Size down. I’m usually a medium but I buy a small in this tee.
Aerie Boyfriend Voop Oversized T Shirt
I’m hugely fond of boyfriend tees! I love that you can tuck them, knot them, or just wear them as-is!! Here’s what’s so great about this oversized tee:
- It has a voop neck, which is a cross between a v-neck and a scoop neck! Again, I find this neckline flattering and more interesting than crew neck-style tees!
- The fit and length are perfect and help me achieve that #stayCHIComfy vibe. It is truly oversized, so I wear a small.
- The material is thicker and not as soft as the material of the Very Sexy tee I showed you above, but it is equally as comfortable.
- This tee comes in so many colors and prints!
Aerie OFFLINE Real Me High-Waisted Legging
If you’ve tried lululemon leggings before (love them!), you’d find that these Aerie leggings are very similar (for a fraction of the price!) They are:
- flattering- They come in short, regular and long! I wear the medium long.
…and they are all on sale today!
Amazon Brand Joggers Stretch Cotton Knit Twill Zip Pocket Jogger Pant
I searched my fave Amazon brand, Daily Ritual, one night before bed for some new comfy threads, and I luckily stumbled upon these awesome joggers. I followed the reviews and erred on the smaller side and got a small. It fits perfectly, although the pants are somewhat cropped on my really long legs. I don’t mind, though! I bought them in olive and charcoal!
Here is what I love:
- These are NOT sweatpants material, which means you can totally dress them up!!
- However, they feel just as comfortable as sweatpants! Woot Woot!
- The zip closure pockets make them more stylish than your average joggers.
- They aren’t too baggy or too tight, so they are figure-flattering.
Do you have any fashion items that you love so much you buy them in multiple colors? Let me in on your secrets!