Monday Must-Haves: 5 New Amazon Items I’m Loving
I have never shopped on Amazon so much in my life, and I cannot imagine life without it! Throughout this pandemic, I have really gotten to know the various fashion brands on Amazon, and I’ve scored some AWESOME threads. Never sure which clothes to order on Amazon? I’ve got all the details for you!
Today, I’m sharing 5 new Amazon items I am loving right now!
- Cable Knit Pom Pom Beanie I just got this pom pom beanie in the mail yesterday, and it’s way better than I could have imagined! Aside from being obviously ADORABLE, the inside of this beanie is lined with soft and warm irresistible fleece. The neutral color is the perfect partner to any parka, sweater, but it comes in countless other colors.
2. Leopard Color Block V-Neck Sweater WOW. The quality of this pullover is above and beyond. Amazon describes it as off-the-shoulder, but I wouldn’t consider it that. And I’m fine with it. I am not a huge fan of OTS tops! Too fussy. If you want a good pullover sweater that will keep you warm, go for this one.
3. Levi’s High-Rise Skinny Jeans (50% off!) If you want a pair of distressed skinny jeans that are comfortable and stay put all day long, you have got to try these! They are half-price right now! Check them out on me.
4. Sweatshirt Tunic This tunic, along with my next favorite, is by Amazon’s brand Daily Ritual. I love the brand so much that I search it while shopping for clothes on the app. Why do I love it? It’s soft, well-made, and fits perfectly. The material is dreamy.
Note: I am almost 5’10” and purchase a medium in Daily Ritual tops.
5. Tunic V-Neck Sweater I just received this and tried it on quickly, so I don’t have a photo yet, but again, this Daily Ritual brand is legit. This sweater is buttery soft. Buttery!!