Gift Guide: Home Accents and Decor
When you’re stuck not knowing what types of gifts to buy, give the gift of chic home décor! Home accents are cute, thoughtful, and one-size-fits most! Who wouldn’t like a fashionable cozy blanket or iPhone charger that doesn’t involve unsightly wires and cords?! Keep this gift guide handy this holiday season!
- Faux Fur Heart Accent Pillow – I love heart accents any time of the year, especially if they are blush pink! How cute is this heart pillow for a bed or bachelorette pad?!
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Print Throw Blanket– These blankets are the SOFTEST EVER and have such a good reputation! Any recipient would be glad to tear open a package to find this bundle of comfort!
- Graphic Accent Pillow – Leopard print + French words = MERCI!
- Glass Vase Runner Set – This centerpiece is farmhouse-chic and the perfect housewarming or hostess gift!
- Birch Bark Pillar Candle – Don’t feel like bringing a bottle of wine to your next party? Bring this cute candle for the host and/or hostess! It will most likely fit into anyone’s home decor!
- AeroGarden – Okay, this isn’t technically home décor, but since it is for the home, i had to include it. My husband and I have one, and we love it. We grow fresh basil, cilantro, chives, thyme, and oregano in ours! You can customize which herbs to grow in it. It’s the perfect gift for any foodie, and it looks great in our kitchen!
- Geode Rose Swell Water Bottle – Again, this reusable, insulated water bottle isn’t technically home décor, but since it ends up on most people’s countertops, it should be aesthetically pleasing like home décor! These colors are so pretty!
- Blush Pink Dock Wireless Charger – I’m going to have to get myself one of these!!
- Ostriches in a Bathtub Canvas – How cute are these baby ostriches!! And I love the background color for a bathroom!
- Hollywood Frame – At meager 4×4 inches, this photo frame packs a ton of charm! It’s super cute and makes for a sweet gift for home décor-lovers and beyond.
- Oliver Gal Roses & Elegance Canvas – Wouldn’t this be the cutest wall décor for a feminine closet or dressing area?! Give one to the fashionista in your life!
Which of these home décor items would you like to receive as a gift? Let me know in the comments!
I love that vase runner!
ah that birch bark candle is exactly what I’ve been looking for! Thanks for sharing!
Yay! Isn’t it cute?!
These are all so cute! I am loving that chic leopard throw, so perfect for the living room!
cute & little
Isn’t it dreamy?! I love cozy chic throw blankets
These are so cute! I really love that iPhone charger!
Me too! I think I need it!!!
Candace Hampton says
Great post! I love the center piece for the dinning table and the candle. I think that we can never go wrong with a nice scented candle. Everyone likes a house that smells good. Thanks for all of these ideas!
Azanique Rawl says
I love the wall decor items since they can go in the closet, or bathroom or vanity space. What great gifts for beauty lovers ?
Jasmine Vargas says
These are great for anyone who just moved into a new home or married.
Will someone just hurry up and get me a barefoot dreams blanket already?! Love those
I know!! They are amazing! And leopard print is irresistible to me
These are all such pretty gifts!! Putting them all on my wishlist hehe!
Haha yes they are on my list too!
I think the little herb garden is a great idea for so many people! All of these are just excellent options for friends and family. Who doesn’t love a good home item?
The herb garden is awesome. It was an impulse buy for us but I love it. I used the cilantro last night!