When you’re stuck not knowing what types of gifts to buy, give the gift of chic home décor! Home accents are cute, thoughtful, and one-size-fits most! Who wouldn’t like a fashionable cozy blanket or iPhone charger that doesn’t involve unsightly wires and cords?! Keep this gift guide handy this holiday season!
- Faux Fur Heart Accent Pillow – I love heart accents any time of the year, especially if they are blush pink! How cute is this heart pillow for a bed or bachelorette pad?!
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Print Throw Blanket– These blankets are the SOFTEST EVER and have such a good reputation! Any recipient would be glad to tear open a package to find this bundle of comfort!
- Graphic Accent Pillow – Leopard print + French words = MERCI!
- Glass Vase Runner Set – This centerpiece is farmhouse-chic and the perfect housewarming or hostess gift!
- Birch Bark Pillar Candle – Don’t feel like bringing a bottle of wine to your next party? Bring this cute candle for the host and/or hostess! It will most likely fit into anyone’s home decor!
- AeroGarden – Okay, this isn’t technically home décor, but since it is for the home, i had to include it. My husband and I have one, and we love it. We grow fresh basil, cilantro, chives, thyme, and oregano in ours! You can customize which herbs to grow in it. It’s the perfect gift for any foodie, and it looks great in our kitchen!
- Geode Rose Swell Water Bottle – Again, this reusable, insulated water bottle isn’t technically home décor, but since it ends up on most people’s countertops, it should be aesthetically pleasing like home décor! These colors are so pretty!
- Blush Pink Dock Wireless Charger – I’m going to have to get myself one of these!!
- Ostriches in a Bathtub Canvas – How cute are these baby ostriches!! And I love the background color for a bathroom!
- Hollywood Frame – At meager 4×4 inches, this photo frame packs a ton of charm! It’s super cute and makes for a sweet gift for home décor-lovers and beyond.
- Oliver Gal Roses & Elegance Canvas – Wouldn’t this be the cutest wall décor for a feminine closet or dressing area?! Give one to the fashionista in your life!
Which of these home décor items would you like to receive as a gift? Let me know in the comments!