This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com.
Whether you spend your summers at the pool, the beach, the lake, or in the mountains, the summer heat can be a hard thing to endure! Ever feel that you and your skin are super thirsty in the summer? Or that you hair feels like legit hay?! Ugh! And maybe worst of all, do you ever notice that the lines between your eyebrows become more pronounced from squinting in the bright summer sun?! I’m going to tell you about some necessities that will help mitigate these pesky issues and make your summer more enjoyable!
Unwined by Hask: White Wine Shine Enhancing Shampoo & Conditioner
Say the word wine, and I’m there. Add pretty packaging and quality hair care, and I’m there for the long haul! Let’s battle summer hay hair with Hask’s Unwined White Wine Shine Enhancing Shampoo & Conditioner!
In the summer, my hair usually lacks shine, for sure. Plus, it splits left and right! This shampoo and conditioner provides my hair with benefits from wine and crisp fruit while remaining free of:
- drying alcohol
- artificial colors
Here is some information on the good-for-your-hair ingredients in Unwined:
- wine extract: contains antioxidants to help rejuvenate, soften, and strengthen strands
- resveratrol: found in the skin of grapes and helps protect and restore hair
- grape seed oil: contains Vitamin E, which smoothes hair cuticles and prevents frizz
You can shop the HASK collection at Ulta and Walmart!
Anti-Aging Antioxidant Sunscreen from Ozeaderma
Hello, anti-aging skincare. You will be forever in my life. And when you pair yourself with sunscreen, I swoon.
Ozeaderma is an anti-aging SPF broad spectrum natural sunscreen that not only protects skin from the sun but also from pollution, and it has those coveted antioxidants that are so helpful in keeping skin look its best!
Some key aspects:
- anti-aging properties
- mineral and non-chemical
- made of natural, plant-based formulas
- no parabens, sulfates, synthetic perfumes, dyes, or petroleum by-products
- made of 100% natural mineral Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide
- for all skin-types
Swooning yet? Get a 10% discount from website purchases until the end of August 2019 with code: SUNNY
Skincare Essentials from Colleen Rothschild Beauty
A veteran of the skincare industry, Colleen Rothschild knows what’s up when it comes to effective skincare ingredients. Her products contain a blend of potent plant botanicals and advanced scientific ingredients, and the are all formulated without:
- SLS/SLES sulfates
Let me tell you a little bit about these skincare essentials!
Radiant Cleansing Balm
This is a best seller, and I can see why! I used it to remove my makeup last night, and I woke up to smoother skin than I usually do! Plus, I love the spa-like experience the Radiant Cleansing Balm evokes for me. It just has this clean, luxurious, faint scent that definitely help me relax at night! I bet the spa-like scent can be attributed to these key ingredients:
- Moringa Oil– for luminosity
- Lipexel™– for hydration (must-have for thirsty skin in summer)
- Black Seed Oil– antioxidant
- Aromatic Complex– calms and decongests skin
Matcha Tea Treatment Toner
This Matcha Tea Treatment Toner is the perfect companion to the Radiant Cleansing Balm. Let the spa-like experience continue. Woohoo! I use a cotton pad to sweep it all over my face and enjoy benefits from these ingredients:
- Matcha tea to protect against free radical damage
- French algae to absorb extra oil
- Prebiotic to balance microflora
- Fermented plankton for essential hydration
Sheer Renewal Cream
I top off this 3-step spa-like skincare routine with Colleen Rothschild’s Sheer Renewal Cream to really lock in the anti-aging process with these key ingredients:
- Detoxophane™ for environmental defense
- Mutlifruit® BSC, which speeds up cell turnover
- Syn®-Tacks to reduce the appearance of wrinkles (Yassss!)
- Moist 24™ for 24 hour hydration (which you totally need, especially in the summer!)
Since starting this skincare routine, my skin has been noticeably smoother!
Use code BOXX20 valid from 7/8/19- 7/31/19 for 20% off. Code is only valid on regular priced item and cannot be combined with additional offers, sales or promotions. Code cannot be used on gift cards.
Sorta Sweet, Sweet, & Unsweetened Teas from Straight Up Tea
Like I mentioned earlier, I am extra thirsty in the summertime, and these iced teas from Straight Up Tea are extremely refreshing!
Everyone likes their iced tea prepared differently, but don’t worry, Straight Up Tea straight up has you covered! 😉 I even like my tea prepared differently depending on my mood! But since these teas are prepared, I can satisfy my thirst and my mood by simply opening my fridge! And they are ALL NATURAL! Heres’ the breakdown on the different kinds:
- Sorta Sweet: fresh-brewed black tea with a hint of sugar (my fave)
- Sweet: fresh-brewed black tea with real (not artificial) sugar
- Straight Up Tea: all-natural black tea, just straight up
Seriously refreshing. I love having my fridge stocked with these, during the summer especially!
Sunglasses from Zenni Optical
Okay- These Zenni sunglasses are a MUST!! Not only are they absolutely adorable (I love this black metal cat eye style- so attainably fashion forward!), but their flat metal frames are suuuuper light. Seriously, they are the lightest pair of sunglasses I own! I don’t even realize they are on my face! Also, I find it really easy to look through the gradient gray tint lenses.
What else do I love about Zenni eyewear?
- You can add a prescription and/or customized tints!
- There are six different mirror finishes to choose from that are fingerprint-resistant and have an anti-reflective coating.
I am so happy I have these sunnies, so I can fight sun-induced wrinkles in style! I might even look into getting a prescription pair so that I don’t always have to wear my contacts!
You’re All Set to Survive Summer!
When you, your skin, and your hair aren’t dying of thirst, you’re much happier. Amiright?! And when you know you’re protecting your skin with premium SPF and anti-aging ingredients, it’s a huge bonus! Top it off with stylish and comfortable eyewear, and you’re ready to face the elements when the heat is on!
What’s one thing you can’t live without in the summer?