Here’s the first guide in a series of gift guides this holiday season! Right now, I am in such cozy mode that I am craving all the cozy things! Give me all the soft sweaters, slipper socks, scarves… You name it, I want it! I’m sharing reasonably-priced cozy gifts from my favorite retailers!
The Cozy Gifts
I plan on curating guides specific to many different kinds of recipients. Please leave a comment on this post with a guide you would find useful, and I’ll get on it right away!
- Knit Tech Gloves ($9.99, come in 4 colors) Everyone could use a pair of these! Who wants frozen fingers when handling their phone at a tailgate party or at a holiday parade with the family?!
- Velvet Slipper Socks ($10, come in 3 colors) Happy feet. ‘Nuff said.
- Fleece Onesie Pajamas (about $35, come in 6 variations and have pom pom drawstrings!) I have never had onesie pajamas, and I am a sucker for the red holiday print! These jammies are footless, which I love because I’m tall. When I was a kid, the onesies pajamas with footies were always stretched to the max on me. I hated it! It was either that, or they were 2 sizes to big to accommodate length!
- Chenille Leggings ($58, come in 3 colors) These are sooo soft. I want to LIVE in them.
- Crackled Glass Candle in Mulled Wine ($34) I just bought this cozy candle yesterday. At first, I was drawn to the pretty presentation, but once I took a whiff, I was a goner! Smells sooo good!
- Faux Fur Ear Muff ($24, come in 3 colors) Faux fur anything is always so cute, and I love that these ear muffs look like a headband!
- Patchwork Fair Isle Knit Scarf ($79.50, but 25% off right now with code READYTOPARTY, comes in 2 colors) How charming are the colors and the fringe? Bonus: Scarves fit everyone!
- Faux Sherpa Open Hoodie ($79.50) This cozy number has a shirttail hem and side slit pockets. It’s an amped up version of your standard cardigan!
- Sweater Dress (on sale for $98 for a limited time, comes in 4 colors) Throw this on and look chic but feel like you’re in pajamas. It’s perfect for days when you’re not sure if friends and family are stopping by your house.
- Long Sleeve Cozy Henley ($24.99, comes in 3 colors) This is not your average henley! It has a relaxed fit and isn’t as form-fitting as others. Where are my large-busted girls?! This one won’t make you feel like you’re on display!
Take a closer look! I’ve included a few surprise cozy gifts that I didn’t mention above.
Don’t forget to follow me on the LIKEtoKNOW.it app for access to exclusive content. Here are my most recent shoppable photos. Click a photo to learn more!
My social media: