Welcome back to Makeup Monday! I want to share my current go-to everyday makeup look! The look is easy to achieve and doesn’t take me more than 10 minutes! It’s natural, yet eye-catching, so I hope you’ll try it out!
After applying serum, moisturizer, and eye cream, I use The Original Beautyblender to apply foundation and concealer:
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro Glow in Buff Beige
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Treatment Concealer in Light
- Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal in Light on any imperfections
Then I use my Jennifer Patinkin makeup brush set to apply the following:
- Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow
- L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Blush in Spiced Plum
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Opal
- Maybelline Shine Free Oil Control Loose Powder in Light
- Colorescience Minera Makeup Palette* for eyeshadow. I use the darkest shade as eyeliner!
- Colorescience Lip Shine SPF 35* in Scarlet
I hope you enjoyed my everyday makeup look! Its’ glam in a subtle, accessible way! Plus, the colors are suitable for winter!
Follow along on LIKEtoKNOW.it and my social media accounts:
Here are my most recent shoppable pics: