This is the first list in an upcoming series of gift guides for the everyday girl! I’ve put together the ultimate list of gift ideas for beauty lovers that includes items way beyond just makeup!
What you are willing to spend is up to you. Most of these gifts are highly affordable! And you can mix and match them to create the perfectly-sized present.
- Makeup or beauty gift set that you can find in places like: Sephora, Nordstrom, Macy’s, Ulta… Personally, I know I would love any of them! What’s better than a sampler of pretty makeup in a pretty package?! Below are a few that are on my wish list.
- Subscription to a beauty box (3-month subscription is nice!):
- A makeup pouch with some goodies inside
- Highly-hyped beauty product, such as:
- Essie Gel Couture Nail Polish Kit
- Makeup brush set with cute handles
- Makeup brush organizer (Combine with a brush set from above for a bigger gift!)
- An eyeshadow palette
- Beauty-inspired graphic tee or printed top
- Beauty-inspired tech accessories
- Cute mirror compact
- Skincare gift set (The sampler sets are so fun! Oh, and be sure to read my review of the Peter Thomas Roth cleanser below.)
- Rootie the Rootlifter– It’s a hairstyling tool that gives your hair volume at the roots! Check out how it worked on my air-dried hair.
So what do you think, did I tick all the boxes for beauty lovers? I love beauty, and I know I would personally gladly accept aaaaaany of these gifts. I hope these gift ideas really help you this holiday season. And don’t forget that many of these gift ideas work all year long! Please SHARE this post! Happy shopping!
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” class=””][/wc_divider]
That’s what’s up in gift-giving today. Beauty lovers: What do you want for the holidays?
[wc_social_icons format=”default” columns=”float-center” maxheight=”48″ class=””][/wc_social_icons]