Shopbop Sale: My Fave Free People Picks!
*This post may contain affiliate links.
Shopbop is having a huge sale! Boy, do I wish I had been able to snag these Free People items on sale- I have 4 of them! But the good news is, you can! All you have to do is use the code EOTS17, and you’ll receive 20% off orders under $500 and 25% off orders $500 and over! But shop while you can, because the sale ends tomorrow, 9/29! Shop these faves throughout the post.
1.This top comes in white, pink (shown above), and black! And it’s 30% off, so you’ll get at least another 20% off on top of that!
2. I don’t currently own this zebra pullover, but I am totally ordering it. Like now. Look at the sleeve detail! Plus, it’s a refreshing twist on the leopard trend, if you ask me!
3. This embroidered top is 70% off- final sale!! So you can basically get it for free with the extra discount. Incredible!
4. Another final sale: This Gardenia top is also 70% off! You can totally layer it and wear it all year round. Total steal!
5. These jeans are totally my style. I love Free People denim because it’s always so soft! What do you think, should I order these?? They are already 50% off!
7. Last, but certainly not least, we have the cardigan of the year, in my opinion. I paid full-price for mine, but I hope you don’t have to!
That’s whats up in bargain fashion today. This Shopbop sale is major! Like what you see? I do a sale post once a week, so be sure to subscribe to my blog! And leave me a comment about which of these 7 items you would like to have!
[wc_social_icons format=”default” columns=”float-center” maxheight=”48″ class=””][/wc_social_icons]