30 Instagram Post Ideas (Especially for Bloggers!)
Today, I’m venturing into the world of social media. I began making this list of Instagram post ideas so that I could help my own Instagram page. But then I thought I would share my list with all of you! I feel like everyone gets in a rut at one time or another, not knowing what to post. Also, if you’re a blogger, you may feel that all you do is post Instagram content to promote your blog, which can totally take the fun out of Instagram! The Gram is one of my favorite forms of social media because I love peeking into moments of people’s lives! If you want to keep your page fun and intriguing (as do I), check out my list of post ideas, which I divided into fashion, beauty, and lifestyle categories. Let me know if you have additional Instagram post ideas! I would love to add them to my list!
[wc_heading title=”Instagram Post Ideas: Fashion-Related” heading_type=”h2″ margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” text_align=”left” font_size=”” color=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=”” icon_spacing=”” class=””]
- Favorite accessories flatlay
- Accessories of the day
- Outfit you normally wouldn’t wear (Ask people’s thoughts in the caption!)
- Outfit details (a closeup shot of detailing on your top, shoes, dress, etc.)
- Your current favorite pair of shoes
- A neat pile of clothing you’re currently into (plaid tops, graphic tees, LuLaRoe leggings, etc.)
- Occasion outfit (wedding, party, resort wear, snow day, etc.)
- Clothing store scape (beautiful racks of the newest threads or a wall display- Tag the shop in your photo!)
- Your current handbag or purse
- Graphic tee flatlay (This doubles as a favorite quote or saying post.)Follow me on Instagram here!
[wc_heading title=”Instagram Post Ideas: Lifestyle-Related” heading_type=”h2″ margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” text_align=”left” font_size=”” color=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=”” icon_spacing=”” class=””]
- Essential items for a certain occasion (beach day, ski trip, hike, etc.)
- Quotes (These could be on a plaque or décor that you own or a graphic that you create. I love PicCollage!)
- Coffee in a cute mug, surrounded by pretty items
- Tech accessories such as headphones, cases, etc.
- Your desk or workspace
- Your vanity
- Donuts and pretty pastries
- Any seasonal décor or candles
[wc_heading title=”Instagram Post Ideas: Beauty-Related” heading_type=”h2″ margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” text_align=”left” font_size=”” color=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=”” icon_spacing=”” class=””]
- Makeup of the day or everyday makeup (your finished face or the products you used)
- A cute makeup bag with makeup peeking out
- Your makeup storage or clear decorative jars with makeup in them
- Makeup flatlay
- Themed lipsticks (pink, nude, holiday, brand, etc.)
- Skincare products
- Pretty bottle of perfume
- Your manicure or pedicure
- Nail polish collection on display
- Palettes are always a good idea!
Do you ever get stuck in a rut posting on Instagram? Do you have any other Instagram post ideas? I want to grow my list, so please comment below!
Here are my most recent shoppable pics:
[wc_social_icons format=”facebook,instagram,twitter,pinterest,bloglovin” columns=”float-center” maxheight=”48″ class=””][/wc_social_icons]