Welcome back! How’s the holiday shopping going?! My mom helped me finish up most of the wrapping today. It’s dizzying, isn’t it? I thought I’d take a break from wrapping and dive into fashion with a new “From Flatlay to Real Way!” (It’s where I think up outfits, lay them out, and then put them on!) You can go many places in this winter outfit… Have a holiday happy hour for work? Wear this look to work and head on out to the bar! (You may want to wear flats during the day.) It’s the perfect winter casual chic and classy holiday outfit.
The Cozy Gifts
I plan on curating guides specific to many different kinds of recipients. Please leave a comment on this post with a guide you would find useful, and I’ll get on it right away!
- Knit Tech Gloves ($9.99, come in 4 colors) Everyone could use a pair of these! Who wants frozen fingers when handling their phone at a tailgate party or at a holiday parade with the family?!
- Velvet Slipper Socks ($10, come in 3 colors) Happy feet. ‘Nuff said.
- Fleece Onesie Pajamas (about $35, come in 6 variations and have pom pom drawstrings!) I have never had onesie pajamas, and I am a sucker for the red holiday print! These jammies are footless, which I love because I’m tall. When I was a kid, the onesies pajamas with footies were always stretched to the max on me. I hated it! It was either that, or they were 2 sizes to big to accommodate length!
- Chenille Leggings ($58, come in 3 colors) These are sooo soft. I want to LIVE in them.
- Crackled Glass Candle in Mulled Wine ($34) I just bought this cozy candle yesterday. At first, I was drawn to the pretty presentation, but once I took a whiff, I was a goner! Smells sooo good!
- Faux Fur Ear Muff ($24, come in 3 colors) Faux fur anything is always so cute, and I love that these ear muffs look like a headband!
- Patchwork Fair Isle Knit Scarf ($79.50, but 25% off right now with code READYTOPARTY, comes in 2 colors) How charming are the colors and the fringe? Bonus: Scarves fit everyone!
- Faux Sherpa Open Hoodie ($79.50) This cozy number has a shirttail hem and side slit pockets. It’s an amped up version of your standard cardigan!
- Sweater Dress (on sale for $98 for a limited time, comes in 4 colors) Throw this on and look chic but feel like you’re in pajamas. It’s perfect for days when you’re not sure if friends and family are stopping by your house.
- Long Sleeve Cozy Henley ($24.99, comes in 3 colors) This is not your average henley! It has a relaxed fit and isn’t as form-fitting as others. Where are my large-busted girls?! This one won’t make you feel like you’re on display!
Faux Fur Leopard Coat
These were and still are a huge trend this season! I was lucky enough to find my faux fur leopard coat half-price on an Anthropologie sale rack, and while that one is no longer available, I have linked some other (on sale) viable options for you!
Layered Sleeve Faux Pearls Sweater
It’s no secret that I am obsessed with this shade of pink, and when I saw the layered ruffle sleeves and pearl details on this sweater, I couldn’t resist! This top is so adorable and trendy, and right now, it is only $21.14!! And if you’re not a fan of pink (gasp!), never fear. You can also buy this sweater in red, army green, or white!
Not only is this sweater (and everything else I’ve gotten from Zaful… Check out this post!) chic, but its quality is pretty stellar. I just cannot get over the low prices! If I didn’t know about Zaful, I’m pretty sure I would overspend on similar items from other retailers.
Boat Neck Loose Sweater
This sweater is so soft, and it comes in 6 other colors! And get this, it is only $11.99! Right now you can snag a second one for 30% off! They are totally worth stocking up on because you can wear them on almost any occasion! I think I would go for the wine red shade next! read more
Pocketed Eyelash Cardigan // Amour tee // cocktail dress (25% off with code FRIENDS) // Similar Gucci bags here, here, and here // MAC lipstick // Metallic Bow Hair Ties // similar booties here and here
A fashion, beauty, and lifestyle blog written by Jackie Mikkelson, Instinctively en Vogue is a source of inspiration for busy girls, especially moms like her, who want to be chic while staying comfortable. #stayCHIComfy
Casual chic fashion 🤍 #stayCHIComfy
Wife + twin mom life 👧🏼👧🏼• Beauty • Home décor • West Chester, PA
⇩Get inspired + Shop my IG posts