Even though running around with my kids (and shopping) are my only cardio right now, I still love a good athleisure outfit. Unless it’s the height of summer, you can find me in stretchy leggings and a soft, functional (but stylish) top most days of the week. Athleisure outfits have become my go-to! However, for some (unfortunate) reason I waited until now to try out clothing from Athleta, and I truly regret it! Keep reading to find out why!
Why does this athleisure outfit make me happy?
- These leggings allow me to move without being inhibited, which empowers me to get my sh*t done.
- The placement of the color-blocking on the leggings is super flattering.
- They are colorful and stylish enough to take me to the mall (or a yoga class…. #goals).
- They come in petite, tall (I am wearing a regular, but next time, I might go for a tall!), and plus!
- The high waist is suuuper flattering because it hits at my smallest spot and holds everything in.
- There is a pocket in the back of the waistband!! Leggings + pockets = match made in heaven.
The long sleeve top
- This long sleeve top is not too loose or too fitted.
- The material is literally the softest and lightweight, so you can wear it on spring days or throughout the colder months.
- The sleeves have thumb holes.
- The best part: The top is the PERFECT companion to your fave leggings because it gracefully covers your rear.
Shop the Look
Did you know?
Athleta is a Certified B Corporation that focuses on sustainability, which means its people care about our people. And our planet. Yay!
Cute AF √
Nice (Made with sustainability in mind) √
Sets women up for success √
You’ve gotta get this athleisure outfit! It’s the ultimate casual spring outfit for getting stuff done!0