Hair Accessories that Will Make a Fashion Statement

Hair Accessories that will make a Fashion Statement- hair clips, scrunchies, hair goals

As a girl who grew up in the 90s, I am so so happy scrunchies are back in town! I really think they are here to stay! And not only do I love topping off my look with a scrunchie or two, but I enjoy using cute little hair clips! I have seen an explosion of hair clips in all the boutiques, in my fave stores (like Anthropologie), and on Etsy!

And if you are not that adventurous with your outfits and aren’t quick to try out all the new fashion trends, adding a hair accessory or two can painlessly do the trick for you! I’ve scoured the internet for the cutest hair clips for women, and adding any of these favorites to your hair can really help you make a fashion statement!

Click on Each Image for Details!

Dressing up your hair is a simple (and fun!) way of topping off your makeup look, your outfit, or even showcasing your mood! On top of that, women’s hair accessories are pretty affordable! (I tried not to link any crazy expensive ones- Save those for your wedding!)

And…if I still haven’t convinced you to grab a few new hair accessories, adding a hair clip or two is a total time-saver when you’re running late! Toss that curling iron aside, throw in a few fashion hair clips (or pull your hair back with a leopard scrunchie), and you will strut into work on time like you’re on the catwalk! Trust me, you will be a compliment magnet!

RELATED POST  Weekly Outfit Recap #8

Welcome!

A fashion, beauty, and lifestyle blog written by Jackie Mikkelson, Instinctively en Vogue is a source of inspiration for busy girls, especially moms like her, who want to be chic while staying comfortable. #stayCHIComfy

Topics

Instagram

Latest Pins!

Archives

Newsletter

Leave a comment!

14 Comments

1. 4.5.19
    Mimi said:

The bow pins are so cute, love the gold

2. 4.5.19

These are really pretty options to spice up any look!

3. 4.5.19
    Claire said:

pearl clips are trending right now and i would love to try them! they’re really pretty !

4. 4.5.19

I love those scissor clips! So cute!

5. 4.6.19

I was hesitant at first, but I’m loving the scrunchies again lol. Not so much when I’m going out, but definitely at home. And the fun, geometrical clips are so so cute! I love adding the metallic colors into my dark hair. 🙂

• 4.7.19
      Jackie said:

You know? I was hesitant, too, actually! But they are really fun for wrapping around buns or for half-up everyday hair! And yes, the metallic colors are perfect for dark hair!

6. 4.6.19

I love these, a lot of the clips would be cute for my super short pixie cut!

• 4.7.19
      Jackie said:

Oh they are perfect for a pixie cut!! I used to have my hair like that and I loved putting clips in it!

7. 4.8.19

Love all these pretty barrettes! Such a great idea at the back of a bun. Can’t wait to try that. I’m glad scrunchies are back too ?

xx Jenifer

• 4.8.19
      Jackie said:

Yea! At the back of a bun would be so cute!!

8. 4.13.19
    Carolyn said:

I am ALL about this trend! Hair accessories definitely elevate a look. Give me all the pearl clips!!

• 4.18.19
      Jackie said:

I want the pearl ones, too!! So chic.

%d bloggers like this: