My husband and I both loooove wine and would love any wine-related gift. And I sit here trying to think of what kind of wine-related gift to get for him! So I decided to put together a small gift guide for wine lovers that is basically gender-neutral! If you know any winos and still need to purchase gifts for the holidays, here are 13 unique gifts for wine lovers!
Gifts for Wine Lovers
Some of these gifts come as is, but you can personalize some of them, which is a fun aspect! (P.S.- My cat Milton photobombed my flatlay by trying to fit inside the wine bag. You can now follow him on Instagram!)
- Novinophobia tee– This tee is for women, but here is a men’s option.
- Oh, for fox sake wine glass (lol!)- Aside from being cheeky, this wine glass is stemless, which means the recipient is less likely to knock it over!
- Personalized wine glass tumbler– These are geared towards women only. The colors and fonts drew me in!
- Oster Cordless Electric Wine Bottle Opener with Foil Cutter– We have this, and it is LIFE-CHANGING!!! If it ever dies, I’ll replace it.
- Wine Soap– This soap actually contains wine. And since I know that wine has antioxidants, this has to be good for your skin! Plus, it’s totally unique.
- Wine Barrel Glass Ornament– I’m actually surprised we don’t have something like this for our tree. Ornaments make for great gifts because you can choose ones that suit recipients’ personalities.
- Vinglacé Wine Chiller– The stainless steel will keep your wine or champagne chilled for hours, and it comes in a variety of finishes.
- Woven Tote and Wine Glass Set– How cute is this for the summertime?! And if your recipient lives in a warm climate, this is perfect.
- Personalized Wine Barrel– This is suitable for someone who is an aspiring vintner. However, it can also serve as decor!
- Stainless Steel Wine Glass Tumbler with Lid– These are awesome for outdoor parties, bonfires, or even walking your kids around for Trick-orTreat with the neighbors! There’s a color for everyone!
- If You Can Read This, Bring Me Some Wine socks– With over 30 varieties, you can find versions of these socks or both men and women!
- Personalized Hanging Wine-Shaped Cutting Board– This is functional and decorative. I love it! Plus, the shop gives you monogram and font options.
- This Might Be Wine mug– Mugs with sayings are always a good idea.
Take a Closer Look
How’s your holiday shopping going? Mine has been slow because I keep finding things for myself. Who’s with me?!
Sharing is caring!