My husband and I both loooove wine and would love any wine-related gift. And I sit here trying to think of what kind of wine-related gift to get for him! So I decided to put together a small gift guide for wine lovers that is basically gender-neutral! If you know any winos and still need to purchase gifts for the holidays, here are 13 unique gifts for wine lovers!
[wc_heading title=”Gifts for Wine Lovers” type=”h2″ margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” text_align=”left” font_size=”” color=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=”” icon_spacing=”” class=””]
Some of these gifts come as is, but you can personalize some of them, which is a fun aspect! (P.S.- My cat Milton photobombed my flatlay by trying to fit inside the wine bag. You can now follow him on Instagram!)
- Novinophobia tee– This tee is for women, but here is a men’s option.
- Oh, for fox sake wine glass (lol!)- Aside from being cheeky, this wine glass is stemless, which means the recipient is less likely to knock it over!
- Personalized wine glass tumbler– These are geared towards women only. The colors and fonts drew me in!
- Oster Cordless Electric Wine Bottle Opener with Foil Cutter– We have this, and it is LIFE-CHANGING!!! If it ever dies, I’ll replace it.
- Wine Soap– This soap actually contains wine. And since I know that wine has antioxidants, this has to be good for your skin! Plus, it’s totally unique.
- Wine Barrel Glass Ornament– I’m actually surprised we don’t have something like this for our tree. Ornaments make for great gifts because you can choose ones that suit recipients’ personalities.
- Vinglacé Wine Chiller– The stainless steel will keep your wine or champagne chilled for hours, and it comes in a variety of finishes.
- Woven Tote and Wine Glass Set– How cute is this for the summertime?! And if your recipient lives in a warm climate, this is perfect.
- Personalized Wine Barrel– This is suitable for someone who is an aspiring vintner. However, it can also serve as decor!
- Stainless Steel Wine Glass Tumbler with Lid– These are awesome for outdoor parties, bonfires, or even walking your kids around for Trick-orTreat with the neighbors! There’s a color for everyone!
- If You Can Read This, Bring Me Some Wine socks– With over 30 varieties, you can find versions of these socks or both men and women!
- Personalized Hanging Wine-Shaped Cutting Board– This is functional and decorative. I love it! Plus, the shop gives you monogram and font options.
- This Might Be Wine mug– Mugs with sayings are always a good idea.
[wc_heading title=”Take a Closer Look” type=”h2″ margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” text_align=”left” font_size=”” color=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=”” icon_spacing=”” class=””]
How’s your holiday shopping going? Mine has been slow because I keep finding things for myself. Who’s with me?!
Social: [wc_social_icons format=”default” columns=”float-center” maxheight=”30″ class=””][/wc_social_icons]
Sharing is caring! [wc_share_buttons class=””][/wc_share_buttons]