*Thank you Kyowa Hakko for sponsoring this post. Follow @setriaglutathione on Instagram to stay in the know!
Fall is upon us, which means some of the busiest times of the year are approaching! From adjusting to the back-to-school grind and preparing for the holiday hustle, healthy habits sometimes take a back seat to life! Before you know it, your hair is splitting, your nails are breaking, and your skin is less than glowing. I’m sharing a daily beauty regimen for your hair, skin, and nails that may help you feel more put together during busy times!
Beautiful Ally by Bluebonnet
Beautiful Ally contains the master antioxidant of glutathione (so these are a no-brainer for me). Here are some of the main ingredients in this beauty supplement:
- biotin– for hair and nail support
- collagen peptides– protein that may support skin elasticity and hair thickness
- keratin– a protein that may strengthen hair
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)– a chemical found naturally in people, animals, and many plants that can be helpful in addressing wrinkles)
My Thoughts and Experience
These vegetable capsules (free of gluten, barley, and sugar!) are a great addition to my daily intake, especially on those really crazy days! I love that the ingredients can support beauty needs, such as:
- maintaining lustrous hair, skin, and nails
- enhancing skin moisture (Hello, dry winter!), elasticity, and radiance
I already notice a difference in the way my hair feels, and my skin does seem extra glowy. It’s possible other factors, such as current humid weather conditions and lower stress levels (Wait, I don’t know if thats true- ha! #twinmomlife) also may be helping my beauty levels. However, I love that I’m supporting my hair, skin, and nails from within- not just topically!
I will definitely keep this natural beauty supplement in my daily beauty regimen!
What beauty support do you need most in the winter?