Summer Fashion Amazon Finds Under $21 (See My Outfits!)

Do you ever buy something really cute and later tell yourself you could have found a look-alike for way cheaper?  Amazon carries seriously cute, quality pieces for highly affordable prices.  I don’t know what took me so long to shop for clothes on Amazon!  I will be doing much more shopping with them, but it won’t break the bank.  Check out my summer fashion Amazon finds!  All under $21!

I’ve included summer items I already own, as well as some items that are in my cart and on my wishlist!

Lots of Tops!

A girl can never have too many tops, can she?!  Especially when they are so affordable.

This knotted cherry print button down is $13.99!  I usually wear a small in tops, but I followed the size guide and got a medium.  The size guides on Amazon are definitely useful!

More outfit details below…

TOP // HIGH-RISE SKINNY JEANS // CAT SATCHEL // ESPADRILLE WEDGES // ALMAY SMART SHADE LIPSTICK

Gingham, gingham, gingham!  I am so obsessed!  I have never had navy gingham before, and for $12.99, this top is a gem!  It has a smaller gingham print around the neckline and a keyhole detail in back.  Note:  This fabric doesn’t stretch, but I followed the size guide, and it fits perfectly.  Definitely size up! (Psst… Did you miss my post about the gingham trend?)

Summer Fashion Amazon Finds Under $21 (See My Outfits!)

GINGHAM TOP // EMBROIDERED JEANS (only 1 size left; similar HERE //  ESPADRILLE WEDGES  // GUCCI BELT // RATTAN BAG (also from Amazon!) HOOP EARRINGS // WOOD WATCH

This next top calls for a few more photos, because it has so much movement and dimension!  It’s the perfect lightweight, boho summer top. Bonus:  It would make a great 4th of July outfit!

RELATED POST  How to Look Glamorous in Loungewear

Summer Fashion Amazon Finds Under $21 (See My Outfits!)- boho top, circle bag, wedges, distressed jeansSummer Fashion Amazon Finds Under $21 (See My Outfits!)- boho top and circle bagSummer Fashion Amazon Finds Under $21 (See My Outfits!) boho top and wedgesSummer Fashion Amazon Finds Under $21 (See My Outfits!)- circle bag, boho top, wedges, summer outfit

FLORAL PRINT TOP // JEANS ($29) // STRAW CIRCLE CROSSBODY BAG //  ESPADRILLE WEDGES

Tops Wishlist

My First Amazon Dress

Comfiest. Dress. Ever.  If you don’t have a t-shirt dress in your wardrobe yet, let me introduce you to this formfitting, yet loose and flowy tunic dress.

It comes in about 20 other colors, but I am pretty partial to the green!  What do you think?

Summer Fashion Amazon Finds Under $21 (See My Outfits!)- t-shirt tunic dressSummer Fashion Amazon Finds Under $21 (See My Outfits!)- t-shirt dress

T-SHIRT DRESS // STRAW CIRCLE CROSSBODY BAG // GUCCI SUNGLASSES– similar HERE and HERE // DANKSO SANDALS // SIMILAR NECKLACE // WOOD WATCH //  ALEX AND ANI BRACELETS

Dresses Wishlist

A Beautiful Palm Print Swimsuit

Can you believe this palm print swimsuit is under $11?!  It has padding and removable straps and fits perfectly.  I followed the size guide once again and purchased a small, which fits perfectly.  And it’s totally mom-friendly!

Summer Fashion Amazon Finds Under $21 (See My Outfits!)- palm print one-piece swimsuit Summer Fashion Amazon Finds Under $21 (See My Outfits!)- palm print one-piece swimsuit

SWIMSUIT // FREE PEOPLE SHORTS // ESPADRILLE WEDGES // RATTAN BAG  // GUCCI SUNGLASSES- similar HERE and HERE // WOOD WATCH // similar hats HERE and HERE

Have you discovered any amazing Amazon finds in the fashion department?  What should I search for next? Let me know your thoughts!

Be sure to follow me on LIKEtoKNOW.it to easily shop all of my looks.

Welcome!

A fashion, beauty, and lifestyle blog written by Jackie Mikkelson, Instinctively en Vogue is a source of inspiration for busy girls, especially moms like her, who want to be chic while staying comfortable. #stayCHIComfy

Recent Obsessesions

Instagram

Latest Pins!

Archives

Newsletter

Leave a comment!

30 Comments

1. 6.5.18
    Belle said:

Oh my gosh! I love the tops! You look fab in them! And the swing dress is the cutest!

• 6.6.18
      Jackie said:

Thanks so much! I am glad that swing dress fits me! It is soooo comfy and easy! And fun to accessorize!

2. 6.5.18
    Amanda said:

What great finds! I love the gingham. It is so summery!

• 6.6.18
      Jackie said:

It really is! I love it in every color and size!

3. 6.5.18

Ooh! I’m not sure I’ve ever worn gingham before. I’m loving that look on you, so I might need to keep my eyes peeled. And thank goodness for those Amazon size guides!

• 6.6.18
      Jackie said:

I’m so into gingham in the summer! Yes, the size guides truly do work! I haven’t had to return a thing!

4. 6.6.18
    AmberLynn said:

You picked some cute, fun, festive, and versatile outfits here. I, especially, love the cherry top. It’s so cute (and I hate cherries) lol …ironic!

• 6.6.18
      Jackie said:

LOLOL well you can hate cherries but still think they are cute! I feel like if you get them during the proper season they taste delicious!

5. 6.6.18

Stop! AMAZON?! I’m buying this gingham top today for sure, that is so my style! Your clothes are all so adorable!

• 6.6.18
      Jackie said:

Thank you soo much! I feel like I can just keep buying summer clothes from Amazon because they are all so inexpensive! I like to have a lot of clothes!

6. 6.6.18
    Jackie said:

Oh that’s awesome, Linda! I have never bee in that store! Gotta check it out!

7. 6.6.18

As if Amazon hasn’t taken enough of my money. Now I’ve got a whole new list to add on! Thank you lady.

• 6.6.18
      Jackie said:

Haha I know right?! Prime all the way! At least these additions won’t break the bank!

8. 6.6.18

This has got to be my most favorite fashion post ever in blogland because the prices are actually affordable!! I can’t wait to check out the t-shirt dress because I’m all about cute comfortable clothes!

• 6.6.18
      Jackie said:

Oh my you made my blogging day!!! Yes so affordable!! Who wants to pay a ton on tops. Honestly, I want new tops every summer, so these prices are so right!!

9. 6.6.18
    Tracy said:

I’m clearly not finding the best sellers on Amazon! The last time I tried ordering clothes from them the fit and quality was terrible and I ended up sending everything back! But you found such pretty stuff! I’ll have to take a look!

• 6.6.18
      Jackie said:

Oh no!! I really looked at each item’s fit and details… and even a few reviews!! I think the reviews really must have helped!

10. 6.6.18

These are such cute looks! I love shopping on Amazon because it is quick and can be very affordable. Love this mix of product. Thanks!

• 6.7.18
      Jackie said:

They do have some more expensive options for clothing, but I’m really happy with these inexpensive options! Thanks for stopping by!

11. 6.7.18
    Amanda said:

What fantastic price points! I think my favorite is the gingham top. I am literally obsessed with that trend.

• 6.7.18
      Jackie said:

Yes! The prices are so amazing! Gingham is becoming such a classic!

12. 6.7.18
    adriana said:

I LOVE all of these! That gingham top is the cutest, I can’t believe it’s Amazon! Love!!

• 6.11.18
      Jackie said:

I can’t believe it either, honestly! I love their selection!

• 6.29.18
        Jazz said:

That cherry top and green dress are my favorites!

13. 6.15.18

You outfits are so cute! You have a wonderful top collection. Totally my style 🙂

14. 6.15.18
    Forget Me Knot Blog said:

yass! Love every piece in this post. They are so cute, affordable and and staple pieces to have in your closet!

15. 6.16.18

Oh wow, these are all so cute! Perfect summer looks.

16. 6.17.18
    Stephanie said:

I AM getting that suit! Love the print and for only $11!

• 6.17.18
      Jackie said:

Girl it fits so perfectly!!!!

17. 6.18.18
    Alexis said:

I never shop on Amazon for clothes. I have no idea why I haven’t yet. This post has me wanting to do some major shopping! I love that cherry top and all of those accessories are so fun

%d bloggers like this: