August 30, 2019
Give me all the skincare. That’s my motto. So when MD Complete wanted to partner with me, I jumped on the opportunity! Dr. Zelickson created MD Complete so that people can enjoy professional skincare without having to visit a dermatologist. Today, I’m discussing my experience with MD Complete’s anti-aging line.
Eye Wrinkle Corrector
I apply the Eye Wrinkle Corrector first out of the three products by patting a pea-sized amount around my eye area, concentrating on outer corners. I began using it morning and night as soon as I received it.
Here are some key ingredients:
• Peptides- to target fine lines and wrinkles
• Vitamin C- improves radiance and skin tone
•Ceramides & Essential Fatty Acids- highly-concentrated to strengthen the skin barrier and stimulate collagen production
• Fruit Seed Extracts (Cranberry, Raspberry, Borago, Nigella Sativa)- support healthier looking skin. Vitamin E works with C to improve texture. Vitamins A and B nourish and further reduce appearance of fine lines
• Hyaluronic Acid- plumps and firms skin
The texture is not greasy or too thick or thin and absorbs quickly into my skin. I definitely feel that my eye area looks plumped up! With more usage, I bet my skin will look even more radiant. Here are some added bonuses:
• You can also use it on fine lines around your mouth!
• Excess product is good for your cuticles- a major plus for me in winter!
Retinol Vitamin C Concentrate
I massage in 2-4 drops of Retinol Vitamin C Concentrate before I apply the Wrinkle & Radiance Remedy. It’s way more concentrated than your average serum and provides 5-10 times more retinol than drug or department store skincare.
Some key ingredients are:
• Pure Retinol (Vitamin A) and Vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate)- for radiance
• Vitamin E (Fruit Seed Extracts, Tocotrienols)- nourishes and works as a power couple with Vitamin C
• Fruit Seed Extracts (Cranberry, Pumpkin, Tomato, Raspberry, Nigella Sativa)- to support healthier looking skin. These extracts also contain carotenoids, which are pigmented nutrients in fruits and veggies that are linked with improving radiance.
The citrusy scent is so refreshing! It really makes me feel as though I am giving my skin the utmost nourishment. (I feel that way when I drink OJ, too!) In my opinion, you can’t go wrong with anything orange-y. I also feel that my skin looks more glow-y lately, and I can’t help but think it’s because of this highly-concentrated nourishmen.
Wrinkle & Radiance Remedy
Made with uniquely hydrating ingredients, Wrinkle & Radiance Remedy is proven to improve the skin’s vibrance and youthfulness. Some standout ingredients are:
• Pure Retinol- up to 10 times the retinol levels of traditional drug and department store skincare + nutrients that enhance retinol’s performance
• Peptides- to smooth texture and reduce appearance of lines and wrinkles
• Vitamin C- to improve radiance
• Fruit Seed Extracts- nourishment for healthier looking skin
A little goes a long way! You only need one pump for your entire face. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now, so I have worked up to using it twice daily. But because of the high concentration of retinol, you should start one by using it once-daily, every other day, for the first week.
I’ve noticed a big change in the texture of my skin. I feel that it skin looks smoother and feels silkier! Dr. Zelickson says that the most dramatic results occur after 3 months of use, so I cannot wait to see what my skin looks like in the springtime!
It's also important to note...
These MD Complete skincare products are dermatologist-tested, NOT tested on animals, and paraben-free!
That’s what’s up in skincare. Do you visit the dermatologist? Let’s talk about your anti-aging regime in the comments below!
Thanks to MD Complete for sending me these products via Brandbacker.