Nordstrom is my favorite place to shop, and it’s pretty much the only place I will allow myself to splurge. I love their selection of Free People clothes, and the denim they carry is the cream of the crop! So when I am not scouring the racks of Marhsalls, TJ Maxx, and the likes, you can find me in Nordstrom… Especially when they are having a huge sale!! On this Style Tip Tuesday, I am sharing with you some absolute can’t-miss items from the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale, some of which I had already purchased at full price (sniff, sniff).
*This post may contain affiliate links.
[wc_heading title=”Can’t-Miss Items from the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale: Accessories” type=”h2″ margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” text_align=”left” font_size=”” color=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=”” icon_spacing=”” class=””]
I actually do not own any of these accessories, but I am totally going to purchase numbers 1, 9, and 10. I need that one-piece suit for swimming at the community pool with my girls! And how cute would it look with those hoops and backpack! I am drooling! If money grew on trees, I’d buy all of these options!
1. Ruffle One-Piece Swimsuit
2. Elliot 48mm Cat Eye Gradient Sunglasses– I loooove the color of these.
3. Scenic Route Cover-Up Tunic
4. Rio Calfskin Crossbody Bag
5. Pick Me Tote
6. Crystal Dove Adjustable Wire Bangle (Alex and Ani)– Have you checked out my Alex and Ani obsession?
7. BP 2-Pack Tassel & Wrap Chokers ($7.98 for the pack!! They look fabulous paired together or worn alone.)
8. Blossom 52mm Round Sunglasses
9. Autumn Circle Drop Hoop Earrings
10. Jaxelcoins Backpack– Backpacks are KEYYYYY, especially for beach days!
[wc_heading title=”Can’t-Miss Items from the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale: Tops” type=”h2″ margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” text_align=”left” font_size=”” color=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=”” icon_spacing=”” class=””]
You pretty much never want to purchase something super trendy, especially if it is extremely expensive. (I’m talking to you, Gucci embroidered denim.) While some of the following tops are trendy, I don’t think that they are too trendy to purchase even full-price, which is why I succumbed to purchasing some of them before the sale. (I’ve included some photos of me wearing the items I own.)
1. Free People Gardenia Print Top (I’m wearing it below in a darker blue with #9!)
2. Go on Get Floral Sweatshirt
3. Floral Off the Shoulder Top
4. Bonjour Champagne Sweatshirt
5. Go On Floral Pullover
6. Moto Ruffle Gingham Shirt
7. Women’s Free People Embellished Military Shirt Jacket (See my photo below! In case it’s sold out, here are some similar on-sale options: Free People Double Cloth Military Jacket, Free People Weekend Wanderer Military Jacket, Free People Parachute Hooded Cotton Utility Jacket
8. Astr Amalie Lace Top
9. Get Yer Gauze Hooded Cotton Cardigan
Other items in the above outfits:
Frame Le Crop Mini Boot
Sanuk Yoga Sling Sandals
Gorjana Howlite Calm Bracelet
Alex and Ani – Aztec Wrap (Silver) Bracelet
Hollister High-Rise Jean Leggings
Enzo Angiolini Women’s Triton Sandal
Similar Free People camis here and here
[wc_heading title=”Can’t-Miss Items from the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale: Bottoms” type=”h2″ margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” text_align=”left” font_size=”” color=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=”” icon_spacing=”” class=””]
Can we talk about how much I want the overalls?! They are super trendy, so it’s great that they are on sale. But the good thing about them is that they will come back in style a few years down the road. So you really can’t go wrong with spending a little extra on a quality pair! I’m torn between purchasing the overalls and the jeans with the patchwork knees. How flattering are they?! Also, I am loving the pleated skirts right now. For some odd reason, my current wardrobe is lacking in the pleated-skirt department, but I think styling skirts is so much fun! Which of the skirts below would you buy?
1. Foil Dot Pleat Midi Skirt
2. Mia Patchwork Flare Jeans
3. Vera Cutoff Denim Shorts
4. Lou Denim Short Overalls
5. Plissé Pleat Skirt
6. Hudson Nico Ankle Super Skinny Jeans I have the Nico version in distressed blue denim- super comfortable and worth every little penny.
7. Hudson Nico Released Hem Ankle Skinny Jeans
8. Ruffled Seersucker Stripe Shorts
Have you hit the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale yet, either in store or online? It ends June 4! You’ve still got 5 days to jazz up your wardrobe without blowing your budget!
That’s whats up on this Style Tip Tuesday. I hope you enjoyed all of my faves! Which of these items could you see in your wardrobe?? Let’s discuss in the comments!
[wc_social_icons format=”default” columns=”float-center” maxheight=”48″ class=””][/wc_social_icons]
Have you joined my Beauty and Fashion Blog Squad on Facebook? Other supportive blogging gals are ready and willing to help you get your blog noticed! See you there!