August 30, 2019
Hey, guys! I thought it would be a good idea to give you a glimpse into what makes me tick (beyond makeup, clothes, and accessories, of course!). Here are 10, short random facts about me that I will help you get to know me better. You can also get a more in depth picture of my life in my previous post 50 Things that Make Me Happy.
- I swam competitively from age 8 through high school.
2. Even though I am not currently practicing, I will always be a 5th grade teacher at heart.
3. I’ve been to Maui (on my honeymoon), St. Lucia, and The Bahamas (twice). There is nothing quite like a beach vacation.
4. My senior year of high school, I was voted “Most Desired Friend” by the underclassmen.
5. Right out of college, I was enrolled in a graduate program- Master’s of Family Therapy- but I ultimately decided it wasn’t for me.
6. I have a master’s degree in Teaching and a bachelor’s degree in Sociology with a minor in Music.
7. My very first concert was Alanis Morrisette.
8. Taylor Swift is my favorite female artist, but I have yet to see her in concert
9. I pretty much have to eat a donut or something similar (coffee cake) for breakfast every morning, along with coffee.
10. I have a bad habit of staying up too late doing nothing important, just to have some quiet time to myself. I wake up each morning telling myself I will go to bed sooner that night. It never happens.
That’s what’s up today. I hope you enjoyed the post, and I would love to learn more about you!