Hi, everyone! I was running low on under-eye concealer, so I decided to pick up this Neutrogena Healthy Skin 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes. This makeup is completely new to me. I had been using the same concealer (from a different brand) for years, but I decided it wasn’t so amazing that I had to be married to it. I had just kept repurchasing it because it was okay, because it was familiar, and because heaven forbid, I did not want to be stuck one morning using a new one that didn’t match or did some other horrible thing. But it was just mediocre…sometimes it was hard to blend or decided to hang out in my eye creases.
Today is my second day using this new concealer, and I am officially saying goodbye to my previous one. Here are a few outstanding qualities of Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer:
- Very smooth and bendable texture
- Doesn’t gravitate towards my creases
- Covers dark circles and brightens my eye area
- Only a small amount needed
What makes it 3-in-1?
- It is a nourishing eye cream. AN EYE CREAM! You can skip that step in the morning. This is a major plus.
- It has sunscreen in it. This is so important because the skin around your eyes is super delicate. For some reason, I never realized that I was not applying sunscreen to that area even while I was at the beach! I sure hope it’s not too late…
- It, of course, conceals.
Take a look! It pretty much blended flawlessly with my foundation.
I’m short on sleep, and let’s face it, mostly everyone is these days. I think this is my new favorite concealer. If it can conceal my luggage, it can conceal anyone’s. But my absolute favorite feature of this product is that it contains sunscreen.
What do you think? Will you try it? Or will your stay faithful to your current favorite?
That’s whats up in my makeup bag today. Don’t forget to connect with me on social media, and, as always, thanks for reading!